Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bugger Off!!

First order of business: This week's US Magazine picked their best dressed for the Golden Globes. Look who they picked:



They picked 3 that I put on my worst dressed list. Oh man. That feels good. What losers!! That means they got a 50% on my fashion test, which gives them a grade of an F+.

Although, I must say, I watched "The Help" the other night and I felt really bad about putting Ocatavia Spencer on my worst dressed list because she was so great and that Hillie girl was the worst! I've never hated a character more in a movie I dont think. But, with that being said, I felt it was important not to change my placement of Octavia because its not about liking someone, its about the clothes. Which is obviously where Us Magazine missed the boat. Losers.


Second order of business. Nothing annoys me more than when Im coo-coo for something and then it's featured in a magazine as a "Go Get Now" trend. For the last few months I have been goo-goo for emeralds. And in the same damn magazine that I'm snickering at their best dressed picks, I see this little feature:



So annoying. This is exactly why I started a blog in the first place so I can talk about the things I'm inspired by and why, since I'm usually ahead of the curve on these things. My New Year's Resolution is to post things when I think of them instead of waiting until I have time so I don't get scooped by some shitty magazine with no taste. (On top of getting sexy skinny for the platinum weddings I have coming up this summer, + 2 bachelorette parties in the spring in Vegas and NYC)

No comments: