Saturday, December 10, 2011

His & Hers Items of the Week

Yesterday my boyfriend and I spent the day shopping downtown scoping out Christmas presents for each other and rating them on a scale from 1-10.

We made a visit to the Y-3 store that opened about 2 months ago on Oak Street where we both tried on some shoes. Chitown Snobbery had me try on the runway coat that was on a mannequin in the corner. The fit and design were incredible, except for the fact that the size small wouldn't button over my boobs and the size medium changed the way the whole coat fit me. And as he said, you can't alter couture. Sadly, I was forced to pass on this amazingly awesome coat.



He tried on two pairs of their shoes, but he just cant seem to break himself away from his shoe loves, Adidas Lavers in green. I can't really blame him, they look great with everything.

He did, however, adore a sweater we saw at the Vince store, also on Oak St.

No comments: