Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jason Wu - first TKO

Typically, I wait for the online releases of fashion shows and save my favorite looks from each designer and put the final cut up in a post thats more of a "Best of" from each season.

Jason Wu's fashion show, which I saw for the first time yesterday, lived up to the level of expectations that you would have for a major fashion house. In my opinion, Wu has not been on a level with Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Dior, etc...who are required to blow people away with every look. For a relatively smaller-ish and less well known designer, this show really REALLY kicks ass.

Before I even knew what I was getting into I started saving just about every image. When that happens...I know its time to just give the show it's own post. I mean, you have to see it all.

I loved a lot of the looks from his PreFall 2012 show...but this show, in my opinion, brought Wu to another level as he's showing consistency and a distinctive look that is recognizable.



                                                            CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SHOW - JUST GO!

No comments: