Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Molly Sims: Unbreak My Heart


I have been on a Gwenyth Paltrow roller coaster ride for about 12 years. I've loved her movies, her fashion, hated things that she says and does, then loved her website and thought I was a Gwenyth-lifer. I even wrote about it in this blog. But then. She came to my city. She came to Chicago and wrote a glorious post about where to go and where she went. Of course, it came out that she didn't go to the restaurants she said she did...and my beloved was exposed as a phony baloney.

But I kept reading her bullshit newsletters. And probably will continue to read them. But maybe not.

Today I stumbled across an article about Molly Sims and her style-inspired website. It caught my eye because I saw pictures of her bridal party on Pinterest that I thought were beautiful. What a discovery! I hope you're as excited to get insider tips from a celebrity other than Gwenyth who has a sense of self and something to stay. It's fitting that Mollysims.com covers several different areas. Style is, afterall, not just about clothes.

Article

Her Website

No comments: