Monday, January 25, 2010

Mental Vacay

My job is demanding. It leaves me wondering on Sunday nights why I didn't go into fashion. Everyone tells me I should be - even people who are "in the know." Not that fashion isn't demanding...but Im so obsessed with it, it's like the biggest punishment hell job in the bizz would probably give me a chubs.

But alas, here I am with a shoddy audience, at best, releasing my fashion passion all over the place.

I've started my seasonal riffling of fashion-show-slide-clicking. Here are my favorites of what I've seen so far. More to come.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY CURRENT FASHION CRACK

(I tried to embed it but had some problems so now you just have to click the ghetto link above)
xxx

Oh, and listen to this while you click away, My Little Pretties:




Then

No comments: